This article is brought to you by Deliciouse. Click here for more unique Asian snacks.
Milk has been used in beauty treatments since ancient times. The Egyptians bathed in milk baths to attain glorious, soft skin.
Milk baths were also used by ancient English noblewomen to achieve beautiful skin. It has numerous benefits for skin, including the following:
- Deep-cleansing pores
- Gently exfoliating
- Softening rough skin
- Controlling oil
- Killing off germs
So how can you DIY it?
To make your own face mask using pure milk, here’s a simple recipe that you can use:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp honey
Pro Tip: Use YILI Pure Milk for a truly satisfying result because it doesn’t contain any sugar at all!
1. Make sure your face is clean and makeup free before applying the mask.
2. Mix all the ingredients together until they form a good texture.
3. Apply this mixture to a clean face as mentioned earlier.
4. Leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
5. You may apply your favourite face moisturizer for the best result.
It’s time to show some LOVE to your skin! Feel free to share your feedback with us 😉